Tuesday, July 31, 2007

after a long long time.. i posted.

hi guys.. i'm back.. well i was lazy and quite busy to blog.. but still i decided to blog because so many things to say about my hualian trip as well as the things i bought.. =D.. haha.. i told my jie yiting that i going to hualian.. then she tell me must buy the muchi.. i was thinking wat is that.. lol.. then she said mua chi.. O!.. hualian is the local place that produces muachi.. OMG.. so i bought 8 packets of muachi.. 1 for JP.. 7 packets for my friends and family..
i bought these 2 tees
another of my jie said hualian was boring.. that was serene, but i think it's so fun.. i went with my labmates on a 10sitter car.. then went to hualian.. on the way we went to eat "PU ROU" it's a kind of meat.. but it's pork.. it's in the middle of hualian and taipei..



then as we travel to hualianby the mountain routes, we took a break and see the great pacific ocean.. although altantic ocean is nicer..but both are still great..


after we arrive at hualian, we went to our "chalet" and put our bags.. then we left for ocean park.. wow.. i took the log flume (like the rollercoaster tycoon) then i took my HP out to snap a quick picture when i was going up.. cool huh.. we played almost all the rides except the ferries wheel.. the temperature at hualian i think it's about 37 degree at least.. damn hot..
after that my labmates and me and my professor went to the underwater world.. what's this? can u figure out..? haha.. it's a black stone fish.. damn disgusting.. but quite cute.. can keep as pet.. after the water world we also went to see clown show. damn funni.. and had a russian troupe dancing.. then as i watch i eat the ice pop.. shiok..
well 3 days 2 nights finish liao then we drove back to taipei.. this time we took a different route.. we went past rock mountain.. and the right side of the moutain which i took my photos had roads and paths in it.. my professor said last time when the taiwanese soldiers escape from China to Taiwan.. they dig it themselves without any machine.. cool.. 2 mountains so close together forming a valley with a river behind.. the scenery is something you can never see in Spore.. lol


No comments: