Wednesday, April 18, 2007

2nd part of the story

before talking to them at night, jianpin and me have decided to change hostel room.. because i didn't want quarrels again..even if we can settle it.. i believe there would still be quarrels.. so i went to find Professor Lee Ming Zhe. A great nice person because he really take cares of the exchange students.. i told him everything and he told me he will tell me soon.. okay so i went back ytd night and talk to them nicely.. and who knows john aka 202 is a backstabber.. 2 headed snake.. in the morning say milan is a proud and arrogant person who always think the things he do is right.. and in the night.. he push all the blames to me.. well, i can't blame him.. and if you guys seen my friendster i don mind backstabbers.. well talk and talk then the talk becomes bigger.. i spoke nicely but he spoke like a barbarian.. bad bad.. anyway jianpin said that my tone was very bad.. but i think it was already the best.. =D.. anyway it was Petr's birthday tml and we changed room this afternoon. he was very sad and i do realise that it was too sudden.. hope he understands and could be friends still..

No comments: